Oceanview House Brighton
Houses at Brighton, Saint Vincent
|:||Brighton, Saint Vincent|
The property is built of concrete with a corrugated (galvanised) roof, a gross floor area of 2,813 sq. ft. It has two levels, level II area space is 2,035 sq. ft. that consist of a master bedroom with an en-suite, bedroom 2 and 3, bathroom 2, a living room, a dining area and kitchen. There are internal stairs down to level I and a veranda with external stairs down to level I. The floors are laid with ceramic and vinyl tiles. There are picture sash windows, panel doors throughout and a sliding door from the lounge to the veranda. Utility services available; electricity, solar water heater system, outside gas cylinder for cooking, telephone and internet connections.
Level I area space is 778 sq. ft. that consist of a family room and can be used as a music room or gym. Leading on from the family room is a laundry room and on the opposite side is an external door that opens out onto the car port/garage. Outside to the left of the property is a separate entrance door to a storage room.
There are beautiful gardens surrounding the property, a spacious front, left, right, an upper and lower back garden. With a concrete wall around the property and the lower section is part concrete with metal fencing.
• The property is in a well established residential area with good neighbourhood characteristics.
• It sits on a gentle slope facing the sea with a stunning panoramic view of two islands, Baliceaux and Battowia.
• Large spacious gardens with fruit trees, plants, flowers and plenty room for a vegetable patch.
• Multiple parking spaces for vehicles to the top and down the drive way to the car port/garage.
• Outside at the bottom of the house is a water pipe and a huge drum that collects water mainly for the garden. There is also a small reserve water drum at top of the garden.
• Security – outside lights (sensor and dust to dawn). Internal – burglar bars fitted to doors and windows throughout.